Whether you prefer dinner under strings of lights along the Boise River at Bardenay or spending and afternoon roaming the historic downtown, with its quaint with historic buildings, upscale boutique shops and art galleries, and vibrant restaurants boasting menus that feature old favorites meshed with new talent, It is not hard to find entertainment and culinary options to please any palate.
• Eagle Performing Arts Center http://epacdance.com/
• Restaurants: Bardenay, Bodacious Pig Barbecue, Bowl of Heaven, Rice Asian Cuisine
• Shopping: Ridgeline Specialty Sports, Second Avenue Consignment, Camille
• Fusions Glass Studio 347 S. Edgewood Ln 208-938-1055
• Rembrandts Coffee House (live music and fine art) 93 S. Eagle Road