Whether your family enjoys biking together on Eagle’s 12 miles of elaborate Greenbelt trails, paddleboarding and volleyball at Eagle Island State Park, or a quiet afternoon at the public library or one of Eagle’s many parks, there is plenty to see and do in Eagle!
• Eagle Historical Museum 67 E. State St. Eagle, Idaho
• Bike Park 85 acres & BMX track 12500 square foot skateboard park “Eagle Sports
Complex & Bike Park” hoops, restroom, picnic area http://eaglebikepark.org/ http://gatewayparks.com/gateway-park-locations/eagle-sports-complex/
• White water rafting/ kayaking on the Payette http://payetterivercompany.com/
• Eagle Island State Park – multi use trails, paddleboard rentals, swimming, waterslide,
volleyball, disc golf http://parksandrecreation.idaho.gov/parks/eagle-island
• Tubing, snowboarding, skiing http://gatewayparks.com/
• Heritage Park and Gazebo
• Eagle Public Library http://www.cityofeagle.org/index.asp?SEC=6A95B943-ABC9-483E-8286-63BF54B3072A
• Treats. Just in case all else fails, we have sugar. Ye Olde Sweet Shoppe serves nostalgic and modern confections or you can find ten different kinds of homemade cookies at the Sweet Valley Cookie Company. More of a cupcake fan? Lilly Jane’s Cupcakes serves three different daily special cupcake flavors each day of the week. Now you know where to get your sugar fix!